Would you like to sit in on my 2023 marketing meetings?
Spring Bengtzen's Look Over My Shoulder Program
Attend all my meetings (with recordings)
- February 5th 2023 Update
- February 12th 2023 Update
- Feb 23rd 2023 Update
- Mar 4 2023 Update
- Mar 15 2023 Update
Dear Fellow Real Estate Agent -I'm putting 15 new seller lead-generation systems in place this year for my Utah real estate team. We sold 600 homes last year.UPDATE: 598 homes. I went to my MLS records to get the exact number by 2022 closing date.The problem is we're too buyer heavy. I don't like that. In fact, I have NEVER focused on listings. Buyer business has been so easy that building out a listing business has never been a priority.I hired Frank Klesitz at Vyral Marketing to fix this. He is I believe the #1 marketer in the real estate industry.I meet with him roughly every week to generate bottom-of-the-funnel seller leads to book appointments for our agents.You're invited to be a fly on the wall and sit in during our meetings.You'll look over my shoulder as I build these systems out. You'll see the good and the bad - how I lead, my decisions, my messaging, my failures, and hopefully my wins.This isn't training. This is not coaching. This is the work.
My 2023 Utah Seller Marketing Plan
1. Seller Website - Build a seller website with seller stories, an instant offer, a guaranteed sale program, educational videos, celebrity endorsements, an e-newsletter, and a seller marketing plan download form.2. YouTube Optimization - Get my team's YouTube Channel to rank well so buyers with a home to sell and traditional homeowners who need to sell can find us online.3. 36 Touch Database Plan - Send out 2 helpful videos a month and 1 lead-generation offer a month to our entire CRM and my personal Gmail/cell phone contacts.4. Website/Database Retargeting - Run FB/IG and display ads to my database and website traffic to bring sellers back to our seller website with compelling success story ads.5. Monthly Letter - Mail a physical one-page letter to my best past clients, media contacts, and sphere every month with my latest videos and a reason to respond.6. Calling Assistant - Hire a calling assistant to call the people coming to our seller website, clicking the links in our emails, and our past client action plan to set listing appointments and get referrals.7. Seller Webinars - Buy the emails of homeowners in specific zip codes and invite them via cold outbound email to virtual seller workshop webinars. We may mail out letters to invite them, too.8. Agent Referral Plan - Ask permission to work other agents' neglected Gmail, Outlook and CRM contacts in return for a referral fee paid at closing. Reactivate them with an email and bring them tagged properly into our CRM.9. Hidden Seller Leads - Make sure we ask all buyers “Would you like to use the equity in your home to buy your next one?” to identify sellers hidden in our buyer leads.10. Seller Archives - Send out 50 cold emails a day to old seller leads using Woodpecker.co to ask “Are you still interested in getting a cash offer on your home?”11. Just Pending Letters - Drop 200-300 letters to all the neighbors when a listing goes pending saying we have more buyers and call us to get an offer on your home.12. Cash Offer Letters - Mail out 10,000 letters a month to Salt Lake homeowners who have lived there for 10+ years with a home valued just above the median price and are "likely to sell" soon based on big data with a message we have buyers.13. Vendor Program - Approach financial advisors, landscapers, movers, and other local complementary businesses to participate in my marketing in return for a fee to help zero-cost my expenses. Start a mastermind program to keep it together.14. Team Leverage - Sign up for an email program with a tiered account structure and hire a marketing VA to send out emails from each agent on our team to their own Gmail, Outlook, CRM, and mobile phone contacts to generate seller leads (free home value, cash offer, seller workshop invites, etc).15. Radio Advertising - I'll only do this if I have the money, but I'll pick a country or oldies station (55+ demographic) with on-air morning talent and have them endorse me on the morning and evening drives. I'll tell them what I'll pay for each spot using Nielson Audio and an expert media buyer.
Obviously, you're welcome to take everything we talk about in the meetings and use it in your market, too.Except for my direct competitors - see the very bottom of this page.This is going to take me all of 2023 to put in place.I meet with Frank about once a week, sometimes more - sometimes less.We find a time that works for us each week, then book it for an hour in our Google Calendar on Zoom.We'll invite you to those meetings.They will be recorded and posted to the bottom of this page if you can't make it.That will likely be the case since you'll expect to get notified last minute of the meetings. We both have crazy schedules. There are no standing meeting times.I want to be clear - this isn't a time where I teach you anything. It's a real business meeting with Frank and myself to grow my business.You're welcome to ask questions in the chat or offer insight if we ask, but for the most part, you're just a fly on the wall taking notes.If you'd like to look over my shoulder, it's just a flat $100. That's it.I'll invite you to all my marketing meetings this year via Google Calendar when we schedule them, and to all the recordings (which I'll post to the bottom of this page).I can't make any promises about when the meetings are, or how many meetings we'll have.I want as few meetings as possible, to be honest. My goal is to be efficient, come prepared, make decisions, and move on with the day.I would assume it's roughly one meeting a week for the rest of the year, hopefully far less.Again, this is me doing the work to get all these systems in place.I'm sure things will go wrong, too - so please bear with me on that.I'm may have staff leave/get sick, my personal life may fall apart, the market may shift, I won't get my tasks done, I may get ill, we'll make a bad decision and have to go backward, we may need to change the plan, my team may fall apart, I may run out of money for the marketing, etc.Yay for business!
There's nothing else in the industry like this
I went through my Quickbooks only for the past 7 years and I've paid well over $300,000 for coaching and training to know what to do to sell a lot of homes.It's even more if you include the flights and hotels to get to the masterminds and conferences!All that is great, but I think this is really what you need to see if you want to build a real estate team. The "behind the scenes" executive meetings which actually make it happen.This is what's really going on under the hood when you strip away the veneer of positivity you see at conferences, events, social media, etc.It's a lot of hard work, overcoming setbacks, and focus!I'm excited to offer this. There's nothing in the industry like it. It's the first "look over my shoulder" program I've ever heard about. I'm excited to make it available to you.You'll get insight into what I literally do for you when you join our team (it's a lot) and Vyral Marketing is available for hire if you want them to implement most of the marketing plan they do for you.That's what we get out of it. Maybe you'll join my team or buy my coaching, and Frank's company may get you as a client. There's no expectation of that, however.I invite you to sign up.You'll get the MemberSpace email invite for the recordings at the bottom of this page and we'll add your email to the next Google Calendar meeting with Frank and me within one business day once when we get your order.The official start date is February 6th, 2023 when I start with Frank, so if you sign up before then, you'll hit the ground running with us from the start.If you sign up later, you'll still get all the replays. You'll just pick up where we're at, which is fine.Here's a video I made for Frank in 2020 when he helped with our initial agent recruiting plan when I made the decision to step up as a leader.I'm excited to say we blew right past these goals when I look at this video today.
I owe a lot of our team's growth to his guidance. I'm excited about this journey and I look forward to seeing you at the meetings.Let's get our phones to ring from sellers together!See you at the meetings.
Attend all my meetings (with recordings)
P.S. This is not open to my biggest direct competitors in the Utah real estate market. If your real estate team is listed on the first two pages of Zillow's agent finder, I ask you don't sign up. If you do, your fee will be refunded.I'm sure you understand - it would not make sense for you to copy the exact messages I'm putting out to the same homeowner audience to generate seller leads.I don't want them to get the same letters or marketing materials, plus these are the private details of my competitive advantage. It's not good business to share all that in detail with you.Also, here's why I hired Frank (beyond the results he's shown me in my business and that of my peers). I grabbed his bio from LinkedIn for you...Frank Klesitz is the #1 real estate marketing professional for elite real estate agents and teams in the USA. He is consistently chosen by the top 1% in the industry to get more listings and attract productive talent. His insightful copywriting, direct response style and proven, duplicatable marketing plans have added HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in sales volumes for thousands of agents across North America. Frank is one of the most sought-after marketing consultants in the real estate industry. He is the owner of a 50+ person team at Vyral Marketing which implements his vision for clients. He is the “go-to guy” for both top agents and elite agent teams who want to increase profits by booking more highly-qualified listing and agent recruiting appointments.
I'll post all the meeting recordings here within one business day. You'll get an invite email from MemberSpace to access the recordings below, along with a Google Calendar invite to my next live meeting, within 1 business day after you sign up. The first two video meetings did not record video on Zoom. :( They are just audio, but we have this fixed going forward so they will be video.
- Feb 6 2023 - Meeting #1 - Seller Website and Messaging
- Feb 12 2023 - Meeting #2 - On-Boarding Checklist
- Feb 22 2023 - Meeting #3 - Reconnect Message
- Mar 2 2023 - Meeting #4 - Seller Lead Follow Up Plan
- Mar 2 2023 - Meeting #4 - Watch Us Edit Spring's Video (BONUS)
- Mar 13 2023 - Meeting #5 Final Review and Direct Mail Plan
Questions? You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.Spring B Coaching LLC | 1173 Shepard Creek Parkway |
Farmington, Utah 84025 | 1-385-376-1496In partnership with